I was considering a third season of Abby Hatcher to premiere sometime in early 2022 and it will take the series into some new territory. The theme song will stay the same as season 2, sadly enough, but we do get some new content added on. For example, similarly to the first 2 seasons, season 3 introduces a new character to the show. His name is Eric and he is a giant, yellow sun fuzzly with purple eyes whose design and mannerisms are based off of the Angry Sun from The Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3. He will act as the main villain of the series, always trying to mess with Abby and all her friends on an irregular basis. Like the original angry sun, Eric can float/levitate in the air at will, but in this show, he can also breath either single fireballs or long streams of fire breath and can even like directly into the real sun for extended periods of time without getting eye strain. He does, however, show himself not to be all that bad in terms of personality and has a soft side, and is performed by series creator Rob Hogee. We also learn the name of the city where the show takes place in, which is "Fuzztropolis" after the fuzzlies living there. We even see some more, nicer fuzzlies who, unlike Eric, are mainly based off of characters from the 1993 Tim Burton film The Nightmare Before Christmas. These include"
* Mayor Candy Corn: A large, orange candy corn-like fuzzly with blue eyes whose based off of the Mayor of Halloween Town in the 1993 film. In turn, Mayor Candy Corn is the mayor of Fuzztropolis and also has a rotating head that can switch around depending on his mood to show a happy face or a sad face. He is performed by Bill Fagerbakke.
* Devil: A medium sized, red devil-like fuzzly with green eyes whose based off of the Devil in the 1993 film. He is nerdy and charesmatic, but also very warm and charming. He is performed by Dan Castellaneta.
* Werewolf: A large, brown-furred, werewolf fuzzly with yellow eyes, a red and black checkered shirt, and blue jeans who is based off of the Wolf Man in the 1993 film. He can be stern and gruff, but also has a soft side and is very helpful to others. He is performed by Matt Stone.
* Bear Clown: A large, brown, bear-like fuzzly with a red circular nose, green sideburns. yellow cloths with purple stripes and spots, and pink eyes who is based off of the Clown with the tear away face from the 1993 film. In turn, the bear clown in the show can also remove his face to reveal a black void inside his head and is always riding around on a unicycle. He is performed by Charles Martinet.
* Frog Witches: A pair of frog-like fuzzlies who run a small store in the Hatcher Palace Hotel together called the "Witches Shop." One of them is named Helgamine, who is tall and orange with blue eyes and is performed by Grey Delise. The other one is named Zeldaborn, who is small and red with green eyes and is performed by Zoe Nelson.
* Mummy Boy: A small, childish, white mummy fuzzly with brown eyes who is based off of the Mummy Boy from the 1993 film. He is very young and child-like for a fuzzly and he loves to play with others his age. He is performed by Susanne Blanskee.
* Vampire Squids: A quartet of tall, grey, squid-like fuzzlies with 2 sharp fangs pertruting from their top jaws who are based off of the Vampire Brothers from the 1993 film. They often carry around umbrellas during the day to shield themselves from the sun and they have different cape and eye colors depending on the squid. The Vampire Squid Prince has a brown cape and eyes and is performed by Clancy Brown, the Vampire Squid Baron has a blue cape and eyes and is performed by Rodger Bumpass, the Vampire Squid Count has a yellow cape and eyes and is performed by Doug Lawrence, and the Vampire Squid Lord has a red cape and eyes and is performed by Tom Kenny.
* Ted: A large, brown tree-like fuzzly with pink eyes who is based off of the Hanging Tree from the 1993 film. Ted does not have any skeletons hanging off of his branches, however, but he does possess a kind spirit and big heart and wisdom and love for others. He is performed by George Lucas.
* Pumpkin Family: A trio of orange, pumpkin-like fuzzlies with pupiless, triangular yellow eyes who are based off of the Corpse Family from the 1993 film and live in a secret room in the basement just behind Grumbles tent. The family includes the Pumpkin Dad, who is performed by Nate Bihldorff, the Pumpkin Mom, who is performed by Carolyn Lawrence, and the pumpkin kid, who is performed by Kathie Soucie.
* Mr. Hyde: A large, yellow, humanoid-like fuzzly with purple eyes, a green tuxido, a black top hat and monical, and sharp fangs pertruting from his bottom jaw. He is based off of Mr. Hyde from the 1993 film and stores 3 smaller versions of himself under his hat. All 3 Mr. Hyde's are performed by Trey Parker, and as each Hyde gets smaller, the voice gets higher piteched.
* Gill Woman: A medium-sized, teal fish-like fuzzly with orange eyes who is based off of the Undersea Gal from the 1993 film. She has both gils and lungs so that she can breath both air and water, the latter of which she really likes to swim in and she lives in a large lake in the hotel garden. She is performed by Samantha Kelly.
* Jerry: A large, black-hooded, rabbit-like fuzzly whose only seen body parts include his glowing brown eyes and gray rabbit ears, tail and hands. He is based off of the Grim Reaper in the 1993 film and he occasionally carries around a long, black, scyth-esque stick with an orange carrot-like tip. He is very kind, funny, friendly and loving towards Abby and the other fuzzlies and he also loves telling practical jokes towards. He is performed by Kenny James.
So, what do you think?