A Very Fuzzly Christmas
A Very Fuzzly Christmas Episode
|A Very Fuzzly Christmas|
|Season 2, Episode 16|
|US Airdate||February 26, 2020 (Boshar)
December 6, 2020 (Nick Jr.)
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Lex and Teeny Terry in the sky|
|Written by||Story by: J.D. Smith|
Teleplay by: Jon Phillip Loy
|Directed by||Kyrian Kelly|
|Fuzzlies Not Appear||TBA|
Fuzzly Lemonade Stand
Teeny Terry Takes Off
A snowstorm closes down the Hatcher Palace Hotel on Christmas Eve, forcing Abby to make all sorts of Christmas deliveries before Santa Claus arrives.
Click here to view the gallery If You wan't for A Very Fuzzly Christmas.
Click here to view the video if you want for A Very Fuzzly Christmas.
- This is the first time in the whole series where Abby doesn't wear her regular clothes for the whole episode, not even during the suit-up sequence. The same goes for Bozzly, who wears a red, white and green sweater (though her regular shirt is seen for a split second during the suit-up-sequence).
- Her suit is recolored red and green with snowflakes to fill in with the Christmas theme, while Bozzly's helmet is red and green.
- Her glasses and hairbow are red instead of pink.
- Her bike is recolored red, green and white.
- Unlike the other episodes she appears in, Harriet's hair is recolored to red and white, to fill in with the Christmas theme.
- This is the first ever Christmas special to premiere.
- This is the fourth half-hour special. The first was The Fuzzlies Camping Trip, and second was Fuzzly Beach Day, and the third was The Blossom Band.
- This is also the first special to be holiday themed.
- We don't see Santa's full body in this episode, rather we just see parts of his outfit and shadow.
- "Jingle Bells" is constantly sung throughout the episode.
- It is parodied as "Fuzzly Bells".
- This is the first episode to begin with a song being sung by Abby.
- This is the 4th time it snows. The first time being Mo and Bo in the Snow, the second time being Mo and Bo and the Missing Button Trail, and the third time being Princess Flug Goes Skiing.
- In addition to having their faces glow, Mo and Bo can glow with the rings around their body and glow different colors.
- Rose, Tulip, Sweet Pea and Daisy, the Blossom Band are the only characters to not join the Christmas party.
- Mo and Bo say two of their lines from Mo and Bo and the Missing Button Trail ("We don't know!"/"Can you tell us, though?"). This is the first time a line said by a Fuzzly (or Fuzzlies) in a another episode is recycled.
- This is the first appearance of Farmer Jo, according to USA airings, but this is the second appearance of Farmer Jo in Canada airings, because she's in the unaired episode; "Abby's Farm Animal Friend".
- The Suit-Up Sequence is reanimated to have Abby and Bozzly in their Christmas gear.
- Judge Thorn, Allen and Jeffery appear, but do not have lines.
- The usual exploding symbol transitions are replaced with Christmas tree-shaped iris ins.
- This is the second episode to feature "Operation: Spinny Top" after "A Princess and the Peepers".
- Moral: The holidays are for being with the people you love and care about, not just traditions.
- When Abby says "I love all those traditions," Grumbles has eyelashes.
- When Grumbles turns back to normal from a sleigh, his elf costume disappears when he hits the ground.
- Macy Drouin as Abby Hatcher (character)
- Wyatt White as Bozzly
- Matthew Mucci as Otis
- Laaibah Alvi as Mo
- Leo Origil as Bo
- Michela Luci as Princess Flug
- Hattie Kragten as Harriet
- Kaden Stephen as Grumbles
- Jacob Soley as Teeny Terry
- Terry McGurrin as Lex
- Josette George as Miranda
- Paul Sun-Hyung Lee as Chef Jeff
- Sophie Culligan as Curly
- Valerie Buhagiar as Farmer Jo
- Christian Campbell as Melvin