The Bomber Blimp Jackket is a Bomber Jacket which Abby wears. It inflates like a blimp (probably with something lighter than air, such as helium) making her appear weightless as she is able to float in the air. It is useful for cushioning impacts, slowing falls, and allowing gradual ascent, though she cannot ascend as quickly as Bozzly can with his helicopter ears.
- Mo and Bo in the Snow - Used to put the head on the giant snowman.
- Otis Out of Order
- Used to fly alongside Otis.
- Used to fly up to Teeny Terry but failed.
- There's Only One Bozzly - Used to fly and help Harriet and Mrs. Melvin down.
- Cousin Flugtilda - Used to pull Princess Flug out of the tree's knothole
- Princess Flug's Flower Float - Used with Goo Gripper Shoes to bring Princess Flug's statue to Rose-a-palooza.
- The Fuzzlies' Talent Show - Used to reach Teeny Terry
- Abby's Squeaky Peeper Panic - Used to catch Little Do.
- Secret Basement Disco - Used to hang the lights for the Secret Basement Disco.
- Fairy Tale Fuzzly - Used to fly to Harriet but failed.
- Super Secret Passageway - Used to fly to the heart door and open it but failed.
- Fuzzly Ball - Used to hang and reattach the disco ball.
- The Fuzzlies Camping Trip
- Used to fly up to Grumbles and escort him down.
- Used super mode to bounce Grumbles from crashing.
- Snug Loving Chipmunks
- Used to sneak into the chipmunks' roost and get Teeny Terry's treehouse but failed.
- Used to bounce off the nuts the chipmunks threw at her.
- Trick or Treat Otis - Used to make the signal to attract Otis.
- Abby's Afraid
- Used to save Curly from the roof.
- Used to stop the elevator from crashing.
- Shape of Grumbles - Used to bounce one of the book club members to safety
- Wai Po's Wild Day - Used by Wai Po to save Abby and Bozzly.
- Full Moon Fuzzly - Used to float after knocked out of Teeny Terry's balloon basket.
- Used to fly up to Mo and Bo.
- Used to fly up to Otis but failed.
- Used to stop the falling clock.
- Used to free Lex from between the washing machines.