Dance Dance Grumbles
Dance Dance Grumbles Episode
|Dance Dance Grumbles|
|Season 2, Episode 4b|
|US Airdate||April 19, 2020|
|Canada Airdate||June 1, 2020|
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Harriet in the salon|
Mo and Bo on a Roll
Super Strength Curly
Abby and Bozzly help Grumbles to learn how to dance for tonight's big hotel dance show, but it proves to be easier said than done.
For a full transcript of "Dance Dance Grumbles", click here.
Click here to view the gallery If You wan't for Dance Dance Grumbles.
- This episode reveals Grumbles can sing in an auto-tuned voice that makes him sound older while singing.
- When Abby and Bozzly are moving Grumbles like a puppet, it is a metaphor of someone being a "puppet", which is someone under the control of someone else. In this case, Grumbles appears to be Abby and Bozzly's puppet.
- Grumbles dancing out of control could be a possibly reference to the Strawberry Shortcake Season 4 episode; "The Berry Bitty Dance Disaster."
- Bozzly's stomach growls for the second time, after Abby's Afraid. As well the first time for Mo.
- The stage decorations from The Fuzzlies' Talent Show return in this episode.
- This is the second time dabbing is shown on the show. The first time is in "Fix It Flug".
- This is also the first time Grumbles is shown dabbing.
- A instrumental version of Us, Conga, Us from "Cousin Flugtilda" plays on the moped.
- This is also the first time a version of Us, Conga, Us plays without Cousin Flugtilda being in the scene.
- When the camera zooms out to the Peepers as they sing toward Grumbles' dancing boots, Big Do is pink instead of lavender and Ti has Big Do's fur color.
- When Abby comes out of the hotel on her bike, she is not wearing shoes.
- When Mo asks Abby if they can have a snack, she has Bo's voice.