|Season 1, Episode 14b|
|US Airdate||May 20, 2019|
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Curly in the kitchen|
|Written by||Corey Powell|
|Directed by||Kyran Kelly|
Princess Flug's Flowery Adventure
Princess Flug's Pet Slug
Fuzzliest Dinner is the second half of the fourteenth episode in Season 1 of Abby Hatcher.
When Chef Jeff leaves to visit his mother, Curly enlists help from Abby and Bozzly to help her serve dinner to the customers.
For a full transcript of "Fuzzliest Dinner", click here.
Click here to view the gallery If You wan't for Fuzzliest Dinner.
- It's revealed Miranda is Chinese, making Abby half Chinese on her mom's side.
- Wai Po is mentioned for the first time.
- Chef Jeff is shown to have a mother, Chef Beth.
- Moral: If you have trouble handling something yourself, ask a grownup.
- Running gags:
- The guests shouting "We want food!".
- The kitchen getting messy after Abby's suggestions go wrong.