The goo-gripper gloves are a pair of sticky gloves that Abby uses. In the first episodes she accidentally affixes them to the similarly alliterative head-hugging helmet.
The gloves are black and fingerless, and the suctions are shaped like hearts.
- Otis Out of Order - Used to pull Teeny Terry free but failed.
- Hearts and Hugs Day - Used to remove the hearts from the Fuzzlies.
- Fuzzly Slumber Party - Used to pull the leaves off the "monster" and reveal him as Lex.
- Fairy Tale Fuzzly - Used along with Super Sticky Shoes to climb the turret.
- Super Secret Passageway - Used to hold the exit door open.
- Teeny Pelican Terry - Used to pull the pelican costume off Teeny Terry.
- Grumbles' First Haircut - Used to free the Squeaky Peepers from Grumbles' leftover furballs.
- Snug Loving Chipmunks - Used to hold onto a stick and reach Teeny Terry's snug.
- Abby's Snug - Used to remove the pillow jamming Otis' snug.
- Otis on the Go - Used to catch Otis but failed.
- Abby's Afraid - Used to free Harriet but failed.
- Shape of Grumbles - Used to grab onto a tree branch and climb to safety from Grumbles as a rolling hamster ball.
- Abby Loses Elvin - Used to pull the Peepers out of Chef Jeff's sauce.
- The Berry Thief - Used to pull Princess Flug free.
- Full Moon Fuzzly - Used to free Teeny Terry from his Popsicle stick tower.
- Used to free Chef Jeff from a pot.
- Used to pull the tubes apart but failed.