|Hearts and Hugs Day|
|Season 1, Episode 11a|
|US Airdate||February 14, 2019|
|Canada Airdate||13 February 2019|
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Otis in Abby's bedroom|
|Written by||Corey Powell|
|Directed by||Kyran Kelly|
Things That Go Ding in the Night
Teeny Terry's Treehouse
Hearts and Hugs Day is the first half of the eleventh episode in Season 1 of Abby Hatcher.
On Hearts and Hugs Day, Otis doesn't know how he can show his appreciation, so Abby and the Fuzzlies help give him ideas.
For a full transcript of "Hearts and Hugs Day", click here.
Click here to view the gallery for Hearts and Hugs Day.
- This is the first time all the Fuzzlies appear in-episode together (not counting their cameo at the end of "When Abby Met Bozzly").
- Hearts and Hugs Day is a parody of Valentine's Day.
- This episode aired in the US and Canada on the same day.
- Moral: The best gift comes from what's in your heart.
- When the Squeaky Peepers gather round Otis after he ruins their song, So has Big Do's color scheme but returns back to normal in the next shot.
- The celebrated holiday is "Hearts and Hugs Day", but near the beginning Abby addresses it as "Hugs and Hearts Day".