Lights, Camera, Fuzzlies
Lights, Camera, Fuzzlies Episode
|Lights, Camera, Fuzziles|
|Season 2, Episode 8b|
|US Airdate||July 26th, 2020|
|Canada Airdate||24 August 2020|
|Character focus||Judge Thorn|
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Squeaky Peepers in the lobby|
Otis' Sick Day
Fuzzly Beach Day
Judge Thorn shows up at the hotel to have its activities featured on her TV show, and Abby and the Fuzzlies go by all means to impress her.
Click here to view the gallery If You wan't for Lights, Camera, Fuzzlies.
- The episode title is a pun on the common movie phrase, "Lights, camera, action."
- Moral: Don't judge what's going on unless you've seen it for yourself.
- Whenever something cool happened in the hotel that judge Thorn failed to see in time in one room, the camera man could have shown her the footage before they moved on to the next room.
- Bozzly Could've moved out of Lex's way so he won't trip and fall
- Although the TVO.org schedule correctly lists the title of Otis' Sick Day and Lights, Camera, Fuzzlies!, the digital description for the Canadian August 24th debut simply calls it "Episode 10" with the summary "Abby meets the music group The Blossom Band (also known as Flower Fuzzlies) and gets an all-new pop star gear-up to sing with them on stage"(To be fair, however, this could be the plot of an unconfirmed upcoming episode that was accidentally released to the public too early).
- In the opening scene, Abby is not wearing her shoes, but when Abby and Bozzly scream as they are about to crash into Lex, Abby's shoes appear.