|Mo and Bo and the Missing Button Trail|
|Season 2, Episode 3b|
|US Airdate||April 12, 2020|
|Written by||Rachel Lipman|
|Directed by||Kyran Kelly|
Teeny Terry is... TeenyMan!
Mo and Bo on a Roll
Mo and Bo and the Missing Button Trail is the second half of the third episode in Season 2 of Abby Hatcher.
While playing in the snow, Abby leaves a trail of buttons so they'll find their way home, but a snowfall covers the trail up, causing them to get lost.
For a full transcript of "Mo and Bo and the Missing Button Trail", click here.
Click here to view the gallery If You wan't for Mo and Bo and the Missing Button Trail.
- This is the fourth episode where Chef Jeff doesn't appear after "When Abby Met Bozzly", "Mo and Bo in the Snow" and "Trick or Treat Otis".
- This episode is the sequel to Season 1's "Mo and Bo in the Snow." However, unlike the previous episode, it follows the same formula, Mo and Bo have their own winter outfits and Curly is apparently absent from this episode.
- This is a reference to Hansel & Gretel. by using a small thing to track and a way to home. (Buttons instead of breadcrumbs)
- This is Otis' first appearance in Season 2 and he returns after a long nine episode absence since Season 1's Fuzzlies' New Year Dragon."
- Additionally, his voice seems more high-pitched than in Season 1, despite Christian Dal Dosso still credited; this is possibly because his voice broke due to puberty and his voice had to be electronically high-pitched during production.
- Irony: Abby could've used her Zoomer View Specs to see through the snow and find the buttons.
- Otis isn't absent the first time on season two
- When Abby says "Caught ya!" when rescuing Mo and Bo from the snow, she has Bozzly's voice.
- When the camera pans to behind Otis as he is dangling from the slippery iced tree branch, Abby's helmet disappears.