|Peeper Time Blues|
|Season 1, Episode 9b|
|US Airdate||January 31, 2019|
|Character focus||Squeaky Peepers|
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Squeaky Peepers in the dining room|
|Written by||Kristen McGregor|
|Directed by||Kyran Kelly|
Teeny Terry's Gift
Abby's Squeaky Peeper Panic
Peeper Time Blues is the second half of the ninth episode in Season 1 of Abby Hatcher.
When the Squeaky Peepers’ bed goes missing, they become increasingly saddened as a result, but Abby and Bozzly are unaware of the mix-up and work to cheer them up so they can sing their happy song for Judge Thorn as the peepers search for their missing egg carton-like home.
For a full transcript of "Peeper Time Blues", click here.
Click here to view the gallery for Peeper Time Blues.
Chef Jeff: They're so sad, I have to play the blues
Bozzly: Bozzly play blues too!
Donald Duck: I should play blues but I don't know what this is.
- This is the first episode where the Squeaky Peepers play a main role, instead of coming out of nowhere.
- It’s revealed when the Squeaky Peepers become sad enough, they turn blue and constantly sing the blues.
- Running Gags:
- The Peepers singing blues music when sad.
- The Peepers briefly cheering up, only to feel down again moments later, mostly when their bed is mentioned.
- This is the first appearance of the Squeaky Peepers' peep-a-phone.
- Moral: Don't try to cheer up someone without learning why they're sad in the first place.
- This is the first time Bozzly cries, while this is the second time Harriet cries after Hair Flair Everywhere.
- This is also the first time multiple characters cry in a single episode.
- When Abby wakes the Peepers up in the beginning, Little Do has her pacifier in her mouth, but when they get out, she does not have her pacifier and Bozzly gives it to her.
- In this episode, the Peeper bed has blankets in it, but in Hair Flair Everywhere and later episodes it did not.
- Chef Jeff and Curly should've gotten a little suspicious about buying two egg cartons, as they didn't bring home a second egg carton in the first place. They also should've noticed the decorations on the Peeper bed.
- Bozzly presses the button on the boombox to start Abby's song, but a few shots later the button is in the unpressed position.
- When the Peepers turn back to normal upon seeing their Peeper bed, Big Do has La's colors when they sing "We're so happy."
- Macy Drouin as Abby Hatcher
- Wyatt White as Bozzly
- Kate Miller as the Squeaky Peepers
- Hattie Kragten as Harriet Bouffant
- Terry McGurrin as Lex Hatcher
- Paul Sun-Hyung Lee as Chef Jeff
- Sophie Cullingan as Curly
- Catherine Disher as Judge Thorn