|The Fuzzlies Camping Trip|
|Season 1, Episode 19|
|US Airdate||July 5, 2019|
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Grumbles in the tree|
|Written by||John Phillip Loy|
|Directed by||Kyran Kelly|
Snug Loving Chipmunks
"I'd like you to meet the newest member of the Hatcher Palace Hotel family, our new Fuzzly friend, Grumbles." -Abby
The Fuzzlies Camping Trip (listed in TV guides as Fuzzly Camping Trip) is the nineteenth episode in Season 1 of Abby Hatcher.
- Camping Song
- Campfire Song
- Paddling in a Boat
While Abby and the Fuzzlies go on a camping trip, they meet a new Fuzzly, Grumbles, who is lonely in the woods. Abby decides to bring Grumbles home with them, but he proves to be disturbing to the others.
- Abby: Bomber Blimp Jacket, SUPER activate!
For a full transcript of "The Fuzzlies Camping Trip", click here.
Click here to view the gallery for The Fuzzlies Camping Trip.
- This is the first Half-hour episode.
- This episode shows how Abby first found Grumbles.
- The song the Squeaky Peepers sing throughout the episode is to the tune of the Duckworth Cadence of the Military.
- This is the second time Abby and the Fuzzlies are unable to sleep well after "Too Tired to Tuba".
- The Squeaky Peepers sing "Dun, dun, dun!" for the third time since "Otis Out of Order" and "Fuzzly Photo Day".
- A chipmunk can be seen several times throughout the episode, and is sometimes encountered.
- First episode to not take place at the Hatcher Palace Hotel, and the first not to have any scenes inside.
- The sleeping bags match the motif of their owners.
- Abby used one of her powers with a super activation mode for the first time. Is probablly what it is likely to do so with more powers.
- The super mode was teased in "When Abby Met Bozzly" as Abby was gearing up.
- This is the mid-season finale of Season 1.
- On October 29, 2021, when this show was pulled from the Nick Jr. Channel's lineup, this was the last episode to be broadcast.
- This is The Second Time Chef Jeff has Cried.
- The title is spelt wrong, missing the apostrophe in "Fuzzlies".
- When Abby and the Fuzzlies enter their tent the first time, Curly is shown running inside with them but in the next shot, she's outside with Chef Jeff.
- When Lex is about to crash his canoe into Abby's, Mi has Big Do's color scheme.
- When the Peepers sing "Truly treats for everyone," the captions say "Truly a treat for everyone."
- The Peepers are smiling when they sing "Our boat is done."
- Otis and Teeny Terry are shown to be at the back of Abby's canoe, but when it crashes into rocks and starts to sink, they are at the front.
- Ti's eyes are yellow on the title card.
- Throughout the canoe ride scene, Bo's eyes are blue instead of gold.
- Macy Drouin as Abby Hatcher
- Wyatt White as Bozzly
- Michela Luci as Princess Flug
- Christian Dal Dosso as Otis
- Laaibah Alvi as Mo
- Leo Orgil as Bo
- Hattie Kragten as Harriet Bouffant
- Sophie Cullingan as Curly
- Jacob Soley as Teeny Terry
- Kate Miller as the Squeaky Peepers
- Kaden Stephen as Grumbles
- Josette George as Miranda Hatcher
- Terry McGurrin as Lex Hatcher
- Paul Sun-Hyung Lee as Chef Jeff