|Trick or Treat Otis|
|Season 1, Episode 21a|
|US Airdate||October 4, 2019|
|Canada Airdate||11 July 2019|
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Otis on the street (No reception)|
|Directed by||Kyran Kelly|
Bedtime For Peepers
Trick or Treat Otis is the first half of the twenty-first episode in Season 1 of Abby Hatcher.
It's Halloween, and Abby and the Fuzzlies are trick-or-treating together. But thanks to Otis' obsession with buttons, he gets separated from the group and his costume gets him mistaken for a real dog.
For a full transcript of "Trick or Treat Otis", click here.
Click here to view the gallery for Trick or Treat Otis.
- This is the first Halloween episode.
- Harriet and Grumbles are the only Fuzzlies who didn't go trick-or-treating.
- For the first time, Abby gets no reception when trying to locate a Fuzzly on the Fuzzly Spotter.
- It's implied Abby has a curfew, as shown when she tells the Fuzzlies they have to return by sundown.
- This is the third episode where Chef Jeff doesn't appear after "When Abby Met Bozzly" and "Mo and Bo in the Snow". However, Curly dresses like him.
- Abby: Cat
- Bozzly: Sandwich
- Princess Flug: Queen
- Otis: Dog
- Mo and Bo: Glow worms
- Teeny Terry: Hot air balloon
- Curly: Chef Jeff
- Irony: Otis could've just told the little girl he's not a puppy.
- The girl who mistakes Otis for a real puppy was one of Melvin's party guests in "Princess Flug Day".
- Otis repeatedly pressing the "walk/don't walk" button is similar to "Things That Go Ding in the Night" when he repeatedly opens and closes the elevator doors.
- This is the eighth episode Miranda appeared without Lex after "Princess Flug's Flower Float", The Fuzzlies in the Attic", "Hearts and Hugs Day", "Princess Flug's Flowery Adventure", "Fuzzliest Dinner", "Fuzzly Photo Day" and "Tappin Mo and Bo".
- Abby and the Fuzzlies trick-or-treating in the hotel is a reference to how apartment residents truck-or-treat.
- Abby's ponytail disappears in some scenes.
- Trick-or-treating doesn't end right when the sun goes down. Trick-or-treating normally lasts from 5:30 to 9:00 PM in the US, which lasts after sunset. The sun usually sets around 5:50 PM on Halloween, so trick-or-treating shouldn't be over yet as it's already just beginning.
- Therefore, the sun shouldn't be setting when trick-or-treating is over; it should've set long after it ended. Also, if the sun were to be setting around 8:00 PM, it would be impossible as it sets that late in the summertime. The sun should already be down by the time Otis is mistaken for a puppy and the Fuzzlies send out their signal.
- When Abby is wondering what Mo and Bo are, her eyes are brown instead of green.
- When Otis says, "Ooh! More buttons!" his lips are out of sync when he says it.
- When Abby says "Does anyone see him?" her lips only move when she says "see him".
- When Abby demonstrates trick-or-treating her pumpkin is purple, but when she asks if everyone is here, her pumpkin is orange.
- After Abby says, "You and Princess Flug on top", Bozzly's mouth moves to say "Okay," but no sound comes out.
- Macy Drouin as Abby Hatcher
- Wyatt White as Bozzly
- Christian Dal Dosso as Otis
- Michela Luci as Princess Flug
- Jacob Soley as Teeny Terry
- Sophia Cullingham as Curly
- Laaibah Alvi as Mo
- Leo Orgil as Bo
- Kate Miller as the Squeaky Peepers
- Josette George as Miranda Hatcher
- Kim Roberts as Mrs. Melvin