|Wai Po's Wild Day|
|Season 1, Episode 23b|
|US Airdate||November 10, 2019|
|Canada Airdate||July 21, 2019|
|Character focus||Wai Po|
|Fuzzly Spotter location||Mo and Bo in Abby's bedroom|
Shape of Grumbles
Abby Loses Elvin
Wai Po's Wild Day is the second half of the twenty-third episode in Season 1 of Abby Hatcher.
Abby and the Fuzzlies take Wai Po out on a day of Fuzzly fun and adventure.
For a full transcript of "Wai Po's Wild Day", click here.
Click here to view the gallery for Wai Po's Wild Day.
- This is the first time someone else uses Abby's gear. In this case, it's Wai Po.
- Abby's gear is shown to adapt to whatever size of whoever is wearing it; when Wai Po uses the Bomber Blimp Jacket, it stretches and grows slightly to fit her body, and the Head Hugging Helmet grows slightly to fit her head.
- When Abby and Bozzly put their gear away, Abby only takes her helmet off, but in the next scene she has all her gear off.
- When Abby and Bozzly get stuck on a floodlight, Abby still has her Pogo Spring Shoes on, but she makes no effort to try to use them.
- It's possible they only work when wearing her gear.
- Like "Fuzzliest Dinner", Wai Po's name is listed as "Waipo" in the captions.